Friday 6 September 2013

Shawn Peterson AKA Muhammad Bashir

shawn peterson, mahammad bashir
I am Shawn Peterson AKA Muhammad Bashir you may know me for being famous for bankrupting call centers.

I am an experienced marketeer and understand how desperate some people are to do business. They wouldn't deal with an Indian or Pakistani native so I began creating my own image as a U.S. citizen. Call me I fake my voice, look around on the web you won't find many images of me because I am not Shawn Peterson!
Muhammad Bashir is a very common name in my country and I bet you couldn't find me with that name either. I hide out in my bedroom office very similar to good old Osama.

We have a lot in common. We are both abusers of the West he in his way mine in mine.

I target U.S. companies telling them I am American based an American citizen and that I have my own call centers in Virginia and Canada. Bin Laden well we all know what he used to get upto.

We both hide in Pakistan (until Bin Laden's death that is) avoiding prosecution. I have an illegal phone faxing business where I fax companies day in day out selling toner and ink cartridges. You just need to call my U.S. toll free number which directs back to my bedroom in Pakistan.

I also have a cowboy hat as well ! I have been getting rich for a long time duping not only U.S. businesses but also manipulating call centers around the world. I make them think I am a large corporate client yet I am sitting in my bedroom the whole time. I use them to make my millions and all along I am actually telling the call centers they are not good and failing their sales targets.

That's where we differ from Bin Laden as he actually believed in what he did for his own cause, I believe in the U.S. dollar and stealing as much as possible from the West. Maybe I can do more damage long term, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment