Friday 20 September 2013

Shawn Peterson as described by another Call Center

I operate a call center in the Philippines and came across Shawn some time ago. I will explain everything as he's busy complaining at me for starting this blog (it's not mine!).

But I was offered the contract out of 724Care as they were shutting it down there due to none payment. At the time I wasn't aware of that being the issue as Shawn Peterson told me that it was a wire that had gone bad and he was simply waiting for it to clear to resend.
An email after we ditched him mind says otherwise! I don't have contact with 724Care but I was actually contacted by someone else who does have regular contact with them. The reason they contacted me is slimy Shawn was using my name to get into other call centers saying how we "work together". We didn't work together I was running his solar campaign but could see there were issues with it.

Although this person as well as several others confirm that Shawn Peterson owes 724Care $8,500 for none payment of services. I managed to make a profit every week but was finding around 30% of the figures were fake but wasn't a lot I could do about it. That was until Shawn accidently sent me a real report that approved 130+ leads we were having around 60 approved per week!! This lying scumbag was doctoring the reports every week in his favour. He told me he sent the wrong report by mistake but simply there is NO WRONG REPORT. I can explain that in more detail as well, Shawn Peterson gets the reports on a Tuesday and doesn't give them out until Friday/Saturday giving him nearly a week to alter the figures. Looking at them closely it was easy to see the originals and his fake as he hadn't even bothered to keep the same format on the excel sheets. Spelling mistakes and errors someone who wasn't English would make were apparent.

Basically I dropped Shawn and I dropped Verengo Solar at the same time. I informed Lauren Lwunderlich over at Verengo what Shawn was doing as it damages the companies profile. I would never work with Shawn again and I am not sure what goes on with Shawn and Verengo but the fact he is still working with them says a lot about the company in its dealings.

During the time I worked with Shawn I watched 5 small call centers fold and another one is recently struggling to stay open after Shawn poached their agents after they dropped his contract.

Very unprofessional person and later being informed he was a Pakistani lying he's an American as well as then going through my emails checking the headers I can confirm he is in Pakistan. I estimate Shawn by doctoring my figures every week has cost me around $30,000 in lost revenue that he stole.

No comments:

Post a Comment